I love my residents and I love to make baked goods. Bet you wish you were my resident don’t you? I love making people happy and smile, because in my opinion a smile is worth more than any monetary value ever.
And once I made these babies and gave them to my resies, I made their day!
I was flipping the tv channels one day and I stumbled upon Paula Deen’s show, and she was making these really easy cookie dough chocolate truffles. They’re so simple to make, yet people think you poured your heart and soul into them! But shhhh, they don’t have to know! 😉
Cookie dough of your choice
1. In a large bowl, mix half a stick of butter and a small amount of milk.
2. Microwave for about three minutes, or until the milk gets really hot.
3. Mix in chocolate chips and stir until melted completely.
4. Roll cookie dough into small balls.
5. Using a spoon, dip the cookie dough balls in the chocolate.
6. Put in wax paper and let it set in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Serve immediately or in room temperature.