When you are on a broke college kid budget, it’s so easy to give into the temptation of ramen noodles. But there are plenty of recipes out there for those of you who want quick, easy, cheap, classy meals! This one isn’t really a full blown out meal, but a side per se.
Potatoes of your choice (I prefer red potatoes)
Olive or Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the potatoes in small, somewhat equal sizes. (See picture above)
3. In a bowl, mix oil with rosemary and Italian seasoning.
4. Combine oil/rosemary/seasoning with potatoes and make sure potatoes are evenly coated.
5. Spread the potatoes in a baking sheet/pan and put in oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Salt to taste.